Monday, October 29, 2007

Build Fish Pond

My home is having concrete installed with hollow with size around 2x1 meters, but filled with stones, so I got an idea to remove the whole stone, leave it empty, clean it up, fill with water and then put some small fish on it. The result we have a pond with fish, but it doesn't look good, and even it look dirty. So I went to the grocery and buy some tiny stones and spread it. Little bit better.

Next, I bought more fish and buy pond pump so it will pum water to form a mushroom like fountain. It look nice and add water sound, and the fish look happy with that. Than I bought one sack medium green-color natural stone from road-side garden equipment seller and spread it on the pond, so it look better and heavy rain had cleaned up the water so it's look nice now.

By read on articles and see some video from pondmarket on you tube, I know that I should put a separate filter pond and pump pond or skimmer pond. Well, I should think about it but by the heavy rain I don't think I should have them immediately, instead, I planned to put more colored-stone on the pond base. Will think the rest later

No comments: